What Does Independence Day Mean to You?
Happy Independence Day! As we gather with family and friends this July 4th, we are so fortunate to have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in this great country of ours. What do we who are in Our Last Third Best Third of life pursue? Here’s what we at LTBT wish for you this Independence Day:
- May you be independent from changing the grandkids’ diapers.
- May you pursue many birdies on the golf course.
- May you celebrate hot dogs and corn on the cob.
- May you be independent from aches and pains for one day.
- May you pursue a baseball game.
- May you celebrate fireworks with friends and family.
- May you be independent from doing the dishes.
- May you pursue a beer from your neighbor’s barbeque.
- May you celebrate the flowers and veggies in your gardens.
- May you be independent from political conversations at your neighbor’s barbeque.
- May you pursue another beer with your second hot dog.
- May you celebrate life, liberty and happiness to the fullest!
Happy Independence Day! from all of us at LastThirdBestThird.com